Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well, another busy week is over. I had three days in Miami and another day trip to Cincinnati this week. Its good to be home.

Thursday was another visit to the OBGYN with Britnei. Short trip this time, he checked her again and still no more progress from the 1 cm. She is CONVINCED that the baby will come today, but that would take a miracle. I doubt we have the baby before the due date of 4/24.

Todd and I are headed to Dayton to meet up with his brother, Donnie, his wife Stacey and their 6 kids today. Todd's parents are meeting us there as well. Eating Easter dinner at Red Robin, maybe I can get a HAMburger. :-)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Poor Britnei. I was dilated 2 for 6 weeks with Cali. Just a number! It's getting close though!!!
HUGS
Heather:)

Mark Deans and Todd Felumlee said...

I can't wait much longer this is killing me! You know how impatient I am. Todd is doing a little better I think.

We miss you guys! Give a big hug and kiss to the kids for us!