Friday, April 24, 2009

Coming Home
























Well, our little man is home. The 8 minute drive from Grant Hospital to home seemed like an eternity, and I caught myself driving a lot slower than my normal freeway pace. That's probably a good thing overall. We hung out here and showed Sebastian his new home then Todd and I ate dinner. Once we were all settled in, we fed and changed Sebastian and relaxed on the couch for a bit. He went down to sleep very well, and woke up about 3 hours later... hungry and dirty. Two hours later... and two and a half hours after that.

After the last feeding he stayed up for a while. We talked a bit, sang a song and then he was ready to lay down again. Todd and I are busy getting the weeks' chores caught up while we are still fresh from sleeping last night. Naps are in the cards for everyone today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: