Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2 Update


What a crazy week this has been. I am in Cincinnati at his company's headquarters all week. Being away from home this close to the delivery is a a little nerve wracking. Britnei started having contractions yesterday, most likely Braxton Hicks, nothing serious yet. She was examined again today and is only 1 cm and 50% effaced. Progress but nothing serious yet.

She is meeting Shannon (case worker from the county) tonight so that Shannon can complete the "birth mother" side of the paperwork and assessment. I hope to get a report from her when Shannon leaves.

We heard from Susan (attorney) today, everything is in order from a paperwork perspective, the hospital social worker has been contacted, and the attorney for Britnei has been identified and contacted.

Todd put the crib together this week. I swear I am going out of town more often; every time I do he gets so much done! A picture is included...


No comments: