Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun day at COSI

We joined COSI, and Sebastian and I finally spent a few hours checking it out today. To be honest we could have saved the money on the membership had I known how entertaining the lobby would be. There is a "Clifford the Big Red Dog" display and Sebastian had a ball playing in the different areas.

We finally ventured into the center itself and went right to the 2nd floor's Kidspace area. Sebastian spent the next 90 minutes running around and playing harder than I have ever seen. I really think he had a great time. In fact, the he was not too happy to leave. I can't wait to take him back again and again and watch him experience and learn as he grows and understands the different areas more. For now, climbing all over the Kidspace is fun enough.


No comments: