Friday, October 22, 2010

Catching Up

Hello everyone, sorry for the long time without posting. Things have been very busy with work and I am far behind on my updates.

The biggest news since I last posted was our Disney vacation. The entire Deans family went to Disney for a week of sight seeing and family "together" time. We had a wonderful time, stayed at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (courtesy of our Vacation Club Membership), and visited 3 parks. Aside from some off schedule issues between the two kids (Sebastian and my niece Amalia) it was great. Some pictures are shown below.

The other big thing is that Sebastian now recognizes nearly all of his letters, all of his numbers up to 10 and can count to 12 (sometimes 15) on his own. Todd is doing an amazing job teaching him all sorts of things as they play and read books all day. I wish I could be home to see it.

Next post will be in a week, when I unveil Sebastian's 2010 Halloween costume!

Poolside at Animal Kingdom

Sebastian looked at a plate of lemons and said "BANANA!" and insisted on eating it. He sucked the juice out of 2 lemons before we were finished lunch.

Sebastian and Pop-Pop (aka Bop-Bop) drawing on Sebastian's light tablet. I think Pop Pop was more intrigued by the light tablet than Sebastian.

Sebastian hugging Amalia (aka Ya Ya) they were so cute together!

After a nap--someone looks so serious!

Big hugs with Tigger!



No comments: