Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy (Late) Valentine's Day

OK it is a week late, but HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY for anyone still following this lame blog. Being as busy as I am with travel lately makes updating this a bit difficult. Believe me, there is plenty to say about our little man and what has been going on with our family.

We have been in a bit of the "winter solitude" that is experienced between the holidays and Spring. We did meet another wonderful couple that also have a son very close to Sebastian's age. The boys really hit it off and the Dads seem to as well! It is nice having another couple to hang out with on occasion.

The travel to Memphis is ending in a few weeks. I have to admit this has been the hardest year of my life, both personally and professionally. Being gone this often is very hard on everyone. I will be glad when it is over.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: