Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy Daddy!















I feel like I haven't posted anything to our blog in a really long time. Maybe it is because I have been so busy with the new job, or maybe since I have been going on and I don't have much to say.

This week was my first (nearly) full week in Memphis. I left early Tuesday morning and came home Thursday evening. Todd's mother came up on Tuesday and spent the night, and the picture above was taken during tubbby-time. (Yes, another bathtub picture) Sebastian is getting bigger and bigger every day. We noticed 2 front teeth coming in this morning. They look really big compared to the rest of his mouth! He sure will look different with teeth.

Being away wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but coming home was great. When I got home, T and S were downstairs napping so I didn't go down and distrub them. They finally came upstairs, and Sebastian was so excited to see me. I was equally excited. We'll see how hard this gets on both of us after several months.

We can't seem to keep this kid in clothes and shoes either. Todd had to buy 18 month pajamas the other day, and the shoes we bought just before Christmas are already too tight. Thankfully we don't buy them new, we go to a local children's consignment store for things like shoes.

Hope that everyone that is following this blog is having a good start to 2010!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: