Saturday, May 23, 2009

Daddy's First Overnight Trip



















Well it wasn't easy, but I survived my first overnight trip away from Sebastian and Todd. More importantly, Todd survived his first overnight without me. I have to say, when I got home he looked very happy to see me, and I took the baby right away. I needed a little lovin', and Todd needed a break.

The picture above is the view from my hotel room. Pretty impressive huh? The city of Silverthorne, CO is way up in the mountains about 90 minutes outside of Denver, amd home to the newest Kenneth Cole outlet store. The training application that I have spent the last year designing, developing and marketing finally was put in the hands of actual "users" in a retail environment. Kenneth Cole is our pilot partner to allow us to test its applicability and functionality. The feedback was great.

OK enough about work, back to Sebastian. He is so funny lately. We see a real personality developing, and he is so adorable. I can already tell he is going to be one awesome kid. I found myself noticing every baby that passed me by at the airports this week. Thoughts of homesickness went through my head. I also watched the families carefully, trying to glean things that they were doing that looked like they were either working or not. I have a funny feeling our first trip will be a learning experience more than anything.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: