Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

WOW I haven't written since December 8, I guess that makes me a bad blogger. Mostly there hasn't been too much to write in the last few weeks. This is the first posting of 2009-- the year we will become parents! It is so funny the number of emails and messages I have been getting lately "enjoy your sleep while you can, this is your last Christmas before you become parents, etc." To everyone I say "BRING IT ON" we are ready.

We had another appointment on Tuesday, things are just fine. Baby is growing very well, Britnei's weight gain was under control this month, and we are progressing normally. Her next appointment they will give her the glucose test to make sure her sugar is OK. We also found out that the new Labor & Delivery facility at the hospital won't open in January as planned, but will open in March. We will still deliver there, but we will probably tour the old facility in January/February to start getting a lay of the land.

After the appointment Britnei and I (Mark) spent the day together. I took her to Target to do some shopping as a Christmas present from us, then we went to Babies R Us so I could show her some of the things we are picking out for him. Let's just say we have different taste. Britnei is a big fan of the Care Bears-- that is not going to happen.

We want to wish you all a very Happy New Year, and pray that all of our families and loved ones have a fantastic 2009.

No comments: