Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just an update

Just a few thoughts in my head tonight before I turn in...

Like the one I am having now, about how 10:45 PM will not be like it is today in 6 months...

Good news- RWD (Mark's company) is offering domestic partner benefits. This certainly helps our family out, and will allow Todd to take time away from working (at least 6 weeks, possibly more) to start raising the baby.

Britnei and Julie met with the attorney yesterday. No new information, just an opportunity for them to meet. Apparently Susan asked a lot of very specific and direct questions. I suspect that it surprised Julie and Britnei but I am sure it is typical of the questions that are asked time and time again to get as complete a family history as possible.

That's all for now, better get sleep while I can. Too bad you can't bank it and use it later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're not kidding! Banking sleep would be a great idea!! You do get used to running on less sleep though and to be honest, you don't even think about how tired you are when you are looking at that precious face at 3am!! Well....most of the time!!
LOVE YA BOTH
Heather:)